I have a Law graduate from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and a fifteen-years-long professional experience within Law and international advising fields, both in public and private sectors. During all this time, I have had also the opportunity of co-operating with human rights organizations as an investigator and also as a legal assistant, both at national and international level.
Currently I put all this background at the disposal of those clients seeking for a complete and personalized legal assistance in the fields of Immigration Law, Labour Law and International Public and Private Law.
I can assist you in Spanish and French too.
- Law graduated. Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Post graduate diploma in Art and Societies of Eastern Asia. UOC
- Post graduate diploma on International Development. Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya - SETEM
- Course on Immigration Law. ICAB – UOC
- Course on International Trade Consultancy. Madrid Chamber of Commerce
Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Barcelona (Barcelona Bar Association). Member no. 36214
Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madris (Madrid Bar Association). Member no.73435
Member of ACPE (Associació Catalana de Professionals de l'Estrangeria)